- BreathID Hp
- Events & Webinars
- Patient Information
Superior accuracy in H. pylori detection
• 100% sensitivity and 99.2% specificity for H. pylori1
• Enables on-the-spot testing with immediate results
• Test and treat in a single visit
• Definitively confirm eradication or continued infection
Responsive expertise and partnership
• Seamless integration and training
• Cooperative patient education programs
• Focused customer support and service
• Flexible and growth-oriented acquisition strategies
Improving patient throughput and unit efficiency
• Tests usually take just approximately 10-15 minutes from start of test to immediate results2.
• The new BreathID Hp model is EMR compatible
• CLIA non-regulated (no CLIA license required)
• Simple, one-button continuous flow operation
Improve revenue potential through established Urea Breath Testing CPT codes usually resulting in greater profitability than blood antibody and stool antigen testing3.
1 - American College of Gastroenterology Guideline on the Management of Helicobacter
pylori Infection, Chey W, Wong B, Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102:1808–1825
2 - In a review of 12,783 positive and negative test results, median test duration ranged from 8.02 to 12.98 minutes.
3 - The information and examples above utilize the national median Medicare rates for the CPT codes listed, as published in the 2013 Fee Schedule. Medicare rates may vary based on the provider’s locality. The rates of other 3rd party payers, including commercial insurers, may also vary. As with any procedure, it is the provider’s responsibility to determine the reimbursement specifics that pertain to their patients and practice. Please refer to the BreathID Billing Guide for more information. Cost of supplies pricing is for example only and may vary.